Transforming employment with Supportive Technologies
What is EmployerConnect?
- EmployerConnect is a solution from Distinctability designed specifically for employers.
- It helps you analyse and prepare for the introduction of assistive technologies in both the short term and the long term.
- Your organization and your teams will be prepared for supporting and developing neurodiverse employees and those with wider hidden disabilities.
- You will also be fully capable of providing for existing staff and those with mental health support needs.
How does EmployerConnect do this?
- Our experts will with you o the working contexts and roles and create your working document with advice and recommendations.
- You then receive permanent access to recommended technology solutions, and to a personalized library of more technology resources & materials for new or existing employees. All geared to your needs.
- We assist and train your teams with implementation & support.
- Importantly, we guide and advise, and you make the decisions.
- EmployerConnect helps futureproof and prepare you for a more inclusive workforce strategy, for the benefit of all….
- Your organization : your teams : your new employees
- EVERYONE WINS
Innovative, Transformative and Energizing.
What is expected of the employer?
A little bit of your time.
As an Employer,
what are the benefits?
Involves your employees and enhances the work experience for all
Removes your recruitment and skills challenges and gain a competitive advantage by expanding your talent pool with EmployerConnect
Helps change the culture of your organization
Supports existing employees who may acquire or develop disabilities or require other support needs.
TALK TO US ABOUT BECOMING AN EMPLOYER CONNECT MEMBER
Become a more truly inclusive employer with
We are so excited to have been a a key part of the development and piloting of the first EmployerConnect initiative here in Ontario with our partner Distinctability. The service offers employers expert advice and information to create lasting change for all those involved, and will help us support them in creating a more inclusive workforce for employers across the region.
Haris Blentic – Executive Director Project Work: Toronto
The cycle of support
What happens and what you get